Saturday, May 28, 2011

The King of the Ning Social Site or The Granddaddy of them all


Got an email this morning about Amanda Adams next auction that is featured as a video on iantiqueonline video section.
Then, before clicking to watch the video, I noticed the stats report for this ning site at the bottom of the email.
Well, I was so impressed, that I had to share.
I copied the stats listed below from my email...you have to admit, that good ole I Antique on Line has really become huge.
That takes hard work, and dedication.
 I felt this ning deserved this note, and this cheer
Cheers to you I Antique On Line...glad to be a member of your site..in fact, after seeing those numbers, let me rephase that, I  am proud to be a member.
Thanks for being the fabulous site you are.
For those of you that belong to this site, let's send a congrats to them, they deserve it.
And to those of you that do not belong yet, what are you waiting for, don't be left out :-)
http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/
About I Antique Online

Join FREE now and enjoy sharing with others about your collectibles interest, what you are buying or selling, your online store and more ...

http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/ 7210 members
45689 photos
651 videos
6921 discussions
664 Events
1145 blog posts

No comments:

Post a Comment