Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vintage Jazz created blend updated music style of today nascent is in the house

A few months ago while in search of ning networks to link my RC Antiques shop to and to research for Linda's Shop Talk on Ruby Lane video series , I happened upon , This is Vintage Now .

Not only is this a facebook page you should fan , http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-is-Vintage-Now/149241051780430 ,
but there's so much more.

The graphics of  Caro Emerald's album draws your attention, but when you click to hear her songs , her voice is true jazz. ( this is a youtube entry, you will love it ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QUmPZmkr4I
The kind of voice that makes your hips sway while your lips hum the tunes.
My favorite, " Lipstick on your collar " has become a favorite of everyone I tweeted it to.

This blog introduces you to the actual compilation complete with links.

Caro Emerald is my favorite, but you will find others that will strike your fancy too.

Click  on this link and enjoy everything David Gasten has created to promote this fabulous music by these talented artists
http://www.reverbnation.com/thisisvintagenow

There you will see many more, not just Caro Emerald.

Vintage Life Magazine will also feature This is Vintage Now ,  the nascent movement  is fast becoming popular everywhere.

A new style incorporating swing and jazz from the 1940's to 1960's era.

Although music is a topic I have never discussed, this compilation deserves to be heard.

Remember, if I love it, you will too. Not for Punk Rockers, or the likes of that , but for fabulous rich vocals with a beat that is a real treat. From me to you , the beat goes on

No comments:

Post a Comment